It’s Tax Season!

On February 23, 2013

Please ensure your address with WRHA is correct so that you can receive your 2012 T4 slips for employment income. You can check your pay stubs on epost to see which address is on file for you. Residents must file a tax return each year they are earning income. You can contact MD Management if you need more advice or an accountant that can do taxes specifically for residents.