WRHA & Payroll contacts

Marie Butler, Director, Medical Staff Administrative Services
Sheralyn Sigurdson, Assistant
Medical Staff Contracts & Remuneration
Medical Staff Administrative Services

4th floor, 650 Main Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1E2
Ph.No. 204-926-7000

If you have one of the following concerns / questions / issues......please contact the following address.
· CMPA inquiries
· WRHA course reimbursements
· Tuition
· New Resident payroll documentation
· Leaves of absence (maternity, parental, medical, compassionate leave)
· Health record/immunization status inquiries through WRHA OESH Office
· Lost or stolen personal effects
· Payroll questions - pay or pay statements
· Address or name changes
· Banking changes
· T4s
· Chief/Senior Resident stipends
· IMG Orientation stipends
· PGY salary advancements
· Records of Employment (ROE)
· Confirmation of employment for banks etc.
· Revenue Canada requests for information
· Benefits (Dental and Extended Health)
hrsharedservices@wrha.mb.ca (send from your work email)
OR call E-Health @ 204-940-8500.

Be prepared to provide your Employee # (which is on your pay stub as "Person ID" and on your ID badge).
You will receive an Incident #, which should be quoted in any subsequent follow-ups.
· Issues with Call Paywrha_parim@wrha.mb.ca
Provide details of the inquiry (missing call pay, what dates were missed, converted calls, home call or in hospital).
· Pager is not workingservicedesk@manitoba-ehealth.ca
OR call E-Health @ 204-940-8500.
Please identify if request is urgent in order to receive same day service.
You will be required to leave the broken pager with the PGME office when you pick up your new one.
· Pager is lost or stolenmsas_residents@wrha.mb.ca
You will be required to pay for a replacement.

Comments are closed.