The PARIM Board is the governing body of PARIM. The President is elected in March, the Executive and two Board Members (RDoC Representative and Director-at-Large) are elected at the AGM, while the Board members elected in July each represent a grouping of programs. See here for the groupings.
- Attend all PARIM Board, Advisory Council, AGM, and relevant committee meetings.
- Chair or Co-Chair one PARIM Committee or sit on two Committees. For information on the Committees, see here.
- Act as an advocate for PARIM members.
- Act as a liaison between their program grouping and the Board.
- For further details, see the By-Laws: Board of Directors Duties & Responsibilities Article 6.
- Nominations accepted: July 2 – July 13
- Voting: July 17-23 (Ballots will be sent by email).
- New Board Members announced: July 24
How to run: