If you are passionate about improving the residency experience, consider running for the PARIM Board! The PARIM Board is the governing body of PARIM. The President is elected in March, the Executive and two Board Members (RDoC Representative and Director-at-Large) are elected at the AGM, while the Board members elected in July each represent a grouping of programs.
Board members act as advocates for PARIM members, and also as a liaison between their program groupings and the Board. They chair one PARIM Committee or sit on two. Please see here for a comprehensive list of Board member duties.
PARIM still requires a Secretary! The Secretary will sit on the Executive as well as on the Board. The Secretary will:
- Identify and address member concerns and needs for information
- Chair the Communications & Membership Outreach Committee
- Assist with social media and other forms of communication
- Attend all PARIM Executive, Board, and Advisory meetings
- Represent PARIM at various committees
- Nominations accepted: July 4 – July 14
- Voting: July 18-25 (Ballots will be sent by email).
- New Board Members and Secretary announced: July 26
Hope to see you on the Board!