External Contacts

Shared Health & Payroll contacts

Marie Butler, Director, Medical Staff Administrative Services
Sheralyn Sigurdson, Assistant
Medical Staff Contracts & Remuneration
Medical Staff Administrative Services

Provincial Medical Administration Office
1502-155 Carleton Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3H8
Phone: 204-926-1356

Accessing pay statements: The pay statement for the June 30, 2022 pay deposit was the last one that will be delivered through epost™. Going forward, you must create an account with SOGICA Vault, our new delivery service, to access all pay statements and T4/T4As. All statements, beginning with the pay statement for the June 30 deposit, are sent to SOGICA Vault and are available to you once you create an account. If you relied upon epost for storing your pay statements and T4/T4As, you have until December 2022 to save any files you wish to keep.

If you need help accessing or using SOGICA Vault, contact HR Shared Services at 204-940-8500, option 5 or 1-866-999-9698, option 5.

Tax forms: To claim your personal cell phone as a work requirement, you must complete a T2200 tax form, which must be submitted at the time of your tax filing. Shared Health is willing to complete/sign these forms for you, indicating that use of your personal device is a work requirement. If you wish to claim your personal cell phone, please fill out the required information and send the form to [email protected] for completion and signature. Please note that this is for information purposes only. Any questions regarding the use/applicability of this form for your individual tax situation should be directed to an accountant. Link to T2200: file:///C:/Users/parim/Downloads/t2200-fill-22e.pdf

Download the Shared Health Expense Form (for travel and course reimbursement).

Download the Shared Health Travel Request Approval Form.

If you have questions or concerns about the following, please contact hrsharedservices@wrha.mb.ca (send from your work email) or call E-Health at 204-940-8500.

  • Payroll questions – pay or pay statements
  • Address/Name changes
  • Banking changes
  • T4s
  • Lead/Senior Resident Stipends
  • PGY salary advancements
  • Records of Employment (ROE)
  • Confirmation of Employment
  • Revenue Canada requests for information
  • Benefits (Dental and Extended Health)

If you have questions or concerns about the following, please contact PMAO_Residents@sharedhealthmb.ca.

  • Course reimbursements
  • Tuition
  • New Resident Payroll documentation
  • Leaves of absence (maternity, parental, medical or compassionate leave)
  • Health record/immunization status
  • Lost or stolen personal effects
  • Obtaining and/or returning a Shared Health cellphone.

If you have issues with call pay, please contact [email protected]

University of Manitoba

Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME)

Here is the full list of Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) contact information.

University of Manitoba Student Advocacy

For student assistance concerning resolution of problems resulting from academic, admission, and/or disciplinary decisions:

Website: https://umanitoba.ca/student/advocacy/

Phone number: 204-474-7423

College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba

Resident Doctors of Canada (RDoC)

Website: https://residentdoctors.ca/

Resident Physician Associations

Resident Doctors of BC

Professional Association of Residents of Alberta (PARA)

Professional Association of Interns and Residents of Saskatchewan (PAIRS)

Professional Association of Residents of Ontario (PARO)

Federation des Medecins Residents du Quebec (La FMRQ)

Maritime Resident Doctors

Professional Association of Interns and Residents of Newfoundland (PAIRN)

Canadian Medical Association (CMA)

All PARIM members are members of the CMA.

Website: www.cma.ca

Member Service Centre: cmamsc@cma.ca