The election is now closed. Thank you to everyone who ran and to everyone who voted!
There are five groups of Programs which will elect a Board Member Representative (two Member Reps in some cases).
- One (1) Delegate from the ‘Primary Care’ grouping
- Two (2) Delegates from the ‘Medicine’ grouping
- Two (2) delegates from the ‘Peri-operative’ grouping
- One (1) Delegate from the ‘Diagnostics’ grouping
- One (1) Delegate from the ‘Rural, Remote and Bilingual’ grouping
To find which grouping your program falls under, see the PARIM Bylaws here: Article 5 – Program Groups for Board positions. For the 2020-2021 Board, see here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend all PARIM Board, Advisory Council, AGM, and relevant committee meetings.
- Chair or Co-Chair one PARIM Committee or sit on two Committees. For information on the Committees, see here.
- Act as an advocate for PARIM members.
- Act as a liaison between their program grouping and the Board.
See the full description of Duties and Responsibilities listed in the Bylaws:Article 6 – Board Duties & Responsibilities
All nominations must be submitted by Monday, July 12, 2021.Voting will take place between July 16-22. Voting will be online; ballots will be sent by email. The new Board will be announced on July 23.
Help shape the Residency Experience!