To support staff who are unable to get home, beds are available for overnight accommodations. To book a space:
- Speak with your manager or delegate to check if there is space in your program area
- If there isn’t a bed available in your area, call 204-787-8895 to request a sleeping space
Once the space has been booked, you will receive a call to confirm your reservation.
- The space will be reserved for you for 8 hours
- Some rooms will be shared (mixed occupancy)
- Depending on availability, sleeping spaces may include a cot, a sleeper chair, or a room
- Showers may be available on the unit or in your program area. Other options include the lockers/change rooms you typically use to get ready for work, the Community Services basement locker rooms, or the HSC Fitness Centre change rooms.
- Linens will be provided. Staff will be responsible for making the bed and removing the sheets after use
- Bring an overnight bag with your clothes, headphones, chargers, toiletries, pillows, blankets, or towels
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces before and after using the space
- Call 204-787-8895 to check out
- Contact your manager to receive a meal voucher
If you need to cancel the reservation, please call 204-787-8895 as soon as possible.